0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 1
Without consulting the Strategic Plan or the mind map, can you fit the ideas into the right categories?
- Innovative education for a knowledge, pioneering, and global society
- Develop an innovative Education System for a knowledge and global competitive society, that includes all age groups to meet future labor market demand, by ensuring quality of the ministry of education outputs, and provision of best services for internal and external customers
- 1. Citizenship and Responsibility: Enhance national citizenship and social responsibility.
2. The Principles and Values of Islam: Ensure human values in discussion, tolerance, moderation, peace and volunteering.
3. Commitment and Transparency: Commit to professional and transparent performance.
4. Equality and Justice: Commit to community partnership and accountability in the education process.
5. Participation and Accountability: Ensure equal educational opportunities for all.
6. Science, Technology and Innovation: Encourage a society that is driven by science, technology and innovation.
- 1. Ensure inclusive quality education including pre-school education
2. Achieve excellent leadership and educational efficiency.
3. Ensure quality, efficiency and good governance of educational and institutional performance, including the delivery of teaching.
4. Ensure safe, conducive and challenging learning environments
5. Attract and prepare students to enroll in higher education internally and externally, in light of labor market needs
6. Strengthen the capacity for scientific research and innovation in accordance with the quality, efficiency and transparency standards.
7. Provision of quality, efficient and transparent administrative services, in accordance with the quality, efficiency and transparency standards.
8. Establish a culture of innovation in an institutional working environment.
- 1. Average TIMSS Score: Among the top15 countries
2. Upper Secondary Graduation Rate: 98%
3. Enrollment Rate in Preschools (public and private): 95%
4. Average PISA Score: Among the top 20 countries
5. Percentage of Students with High Skills in Arabic, According
to National Tests: 90%
6. Percentage of Schools with High Quality Teachers: 100%
7. Percentage of Schools with Highly Effective School Leadership: 100%
8. Enrollment Rate in Foundation Year: 0%
9. Expenditure on Research and Development as % of GDP: 1.5%
- Strategic Objectives
- Main 2021 Targets